Overdrive Oil Pressure Gauge - A/D & J Type

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Overdrive Oil Pressure Gauge - A/D & J Type
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:06:21 -0500
Initially for my own use, I've made up oil pressure test gauge sets for
use with A / D and J Type Laycock de Normanville Overdrives. Both
consist of a correct, purpose made steel adapter fitting, a 0>600 psi
liquid filled pressure gauge, and the required connecting fittings: 1)
for the A/D type, a 4 inch long, 1/4 inch, brass tube; 2) for the J
type, a 12 inch long high pressure (3000 psi) hose. I had the machine
shop work done in some quantity to drive down the unit cost and I'm
offering the extra gauge sets for sale. Complete details can be seen at:

http://tinyurl.com/505s

brgds, Jay

'64 TR4 CT38895LO