Re: Tao of Bugs

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tao of Bugs
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:17:15 -0600
I'm not familiar with the Saab, but my guess would be the angle of the
windshield. My '74 Toyota Landcruiser has a flat, perpendicular windshield
that will catch everything. During some snow storms, I'm sometimes the only
one on the road that has to use windshield wipers. And it attracts more
bugs likewise, much more than my Bs. At least as I recall - last time I saw
bugs was last September. But I imagine we will be into bug season again
sometime in the next month here in Montana.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B