Heated Felt and Air Vents

Subject: Heated Felt and Air Vents
From: "Ross Bateman" <ross@rcsa.co.za>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:48:11 +0200
Hi

I am about to reassemble the heater unit in my 68B roadster.
The problem is I didn't make any notes of where the felt goes in the lower
section that directs the warm air. (I hope that makes sense)

I am also keen to hear what other are using to replace the original felt?
The bits that came out of the unit are in terrible shape.

I also want to put a centre consol into the car. What would have to be done
to use air vents in the centre of the dash where the radio would have been
situated?

Thanks,

Ross Bateman
British Sports Cars in South Africa