Re: Wiring Harness

To: "Randy Widman" <rwidman@woh.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:26:26 -0600
I bought one from a Moss reseller (the curmudgeon one), and he got it from
one of the two sources you mentioned. I bought it based on a discussion on
the list last year in which the consensus was the job was not as tough as
it seemed.

I think its a good purchase. The color coding is correct and the
installation is not overly difficult but does involve removing or at least
pulling back the dash. I'm still on the finishing touches of my
restoration, so despite installing the new harness, not all my electrical
devices are operational yet. Most came right up, like my dash instruments,
which was a surprise. But one head light bright doesn't work, wipers don't
work, and a few other little things. But those are getting close to the top
of the list of things to fix.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B restoration