Re: MGB Lower A-arm Dimensions

To: Rick Starkweather <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Lower A-arm Dimensions
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:06:07 -0700
Rick,

On a stock A-arm it's kind of hard to measure center to center as they
are not parallel, but it looks to be 12 5/16". Edge of hole to edge of
hole, which are closer to on a straight line seem to be 11 3/8".

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.