British V8 - 2003 #2

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British V8 - 2003 #2
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 22:20:32 EDT
Greetings!

First day of activities is over...the morning saw a tour to Newfound Gap,
TN...as stated before, Pete and I worked on the rear brakes of his MGB. We
had it fixed by lunch...then set out for a tour to Lost lake...an underground
lake here in Tennessee....great driving roads....and just a few sprinkles of
rain.

More cars here tonight...Canada, Kentucky...nice examples, too!  Sunbeam
Tiger...AH 3000 conversion....Triumph Spitfire with a small inline
Ford...etc.

Tomorrow sees us (hopefully) doing the Dragon (it's threatening a little rain
right now.)

Later!

rick ingram