Re: Targa Newfoundland

To: "Marc" <smarc@abs.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Targa Newfoundland
From: "Andy Proudfoot" <mowog@warp.nfld.net>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 01:36:10 -0230
Yes Marc, I agree, I was somewhat surprised as the local coverage we had was
a longer version of the show. Guess we were lucky to get as much oval track
time as that!!! :-) There were some climpses of the B and A coupe that was
entered. The B was very nice, origional owner car. As was the a, dunno about
origional owner on that one. Sad scene for the Healey though.I did by the
way, think I saw a GT on JYWs.
Thanks
Andy P 77B
Gander, Nfld.