Re: Setting up shop in the Silicon Valley

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Setting up shop in the Silicon Valley
From: "Rick" <WebmasterRick@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 18:26:09 -0500
Larry:

Ed says:

Larry, you can't afford the several types of liability insurence that will
be required for what you discuss.  Period.  No "IMHO".

If you so desire, I will forward your post to Jay Fishbein on spridgets List
whom has been around Sprites longer than MGBs have been around and his
business IS insurence.  Lemme know.

      Ed

PS:  "Sorta" does sound like an OK "THOUGHT", tho."

Larry, besides doing Ed's website, I also help with his books and I know
what he has to pay.  Trust me,  you are NOT interested!!  Sorry.

Rick