Re: detailing SU's

To: Eric J Russell <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: detailing SU's
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 18:28:29 -0700
I've found that the quickest easiest way to pretty up a set of SUs is
to buff them out with white diamond polish. If you don't have a
desk grinder/polisher, you can always just mount up the polishing
wheel in a drill press.

The biggest caveat is to make sure that the wheel doesn't "grab" the
piece that your polishing and fling it across the room.

Other than that, there's not much else you can do, other than just
clean them up.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.