RE: Heel and toe - MGB

To: "'Paul Root'" <proot@iaces.com>, Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: RE: Heel and toe - MGB
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:03:12 -0700
The Paddy Hopkirk style Alloy pedal only fits the MGA and pre-68 MGB postage
stamp sized pedal.

So far there is no "off the shelf" pedal extender for the 68-75 brake pedal
sized accel pedal.

Modifying the original is pretty straightforward, but I've never had the
gumption to do it.

The later pedal is a nice shape, but won't interchange, so probably not a
bad thought to duplicate the shape.

Funny, I had a guy ask the same question yesterday for his 1969 MGB.

Kelvin.