Any geeks in Oz?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Any geeks in Oz?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 18:22:18 -0700
Hans, of hi-flow fame, has asked me to send him a CD of a bunch of
pictures and if possible the videos Scott took of my MG.

I was wondering if there was anybody already in Australia, ideally
Melbourne, that I could mail a tarfile to, and/or download the movies
from Scott's site, and just mail them across town, rather than trying
to snail mail them across the ocean?

I was thinking of just sending Hans a video tape, but ours are NTSC
rather than PAL.

What about DV tapes? Can you folks handle those OK, since it's not in
PAL or NTSC until it comes out of the player?

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.