60 MGA Roadster for sale (Southwest Missouri)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 60 MGA Roadster for sale (Southwest Missouri)
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:24:48 EDT
There is a local fellow here who is going to sell his 60 MGA roadster. Its
olde english white and is purported to be in good shape. He is 85 years old
and has owned the car for some time, and it has been stored safely for the
last few years. I am going to meet him this coming weekend and will shoot
some photos of the car. I will have them posted on my FTP site and will
provide the MG list with a hyperlink to the photos if anyone is interested. I
have no interest in this car, I am just helping him out. He also has a large
lot of parts and I will email a list to any interested parties. I should have
the photos on the net for viewing,  and parts info available by the middle of
next week.

                    Bill Dillstrom - Springfield, Mo.

                        62 MKII MGA roadster