Re: Wire Wheel Hubs

To: joe gorman <gormanj@ywave.com>,
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Hubs
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:36:24 -0600
Yes, it is important. I think you discovered the why, if not take it
for another spin! :)  They will come off.

The fronts are pretty easy to correct.  Just swap them back.  Make sure
all the splines are in good shape while you are at it.  No point in
putting bad ones back on.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net