MG-Rover are still looking for a partner!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG-Rover are still looking for a partner!
From: "Colin Brown" <ccbrown@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:57:10 +0100
Current financial performance  misses the target, so lets find an investor who
can help expand the MG-Rover manufacturing base, and improve export
performance.
The Rover 75 for the USA where fuel costs are not an major issue?

Even today, we have long waiting lists for MGF spares, the supply pipelines
for spares/panels etc need  to be topped up periodically, and that means
stopping the MGTF production line.
Much as I wish them success it does not sound very healthy to me!
Colin
'67B
'97 F