LH type Overdrive Oil Pressure Gauge

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LH type Overdrive Oil Pressure Gauge
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 18:38:02 -0500
Greetings,

For my own use I made up Oil Pressure Gauges for the A/D & J type
Laycock de Normanville Overdrives. To reduce the cost of machine shop
work I had a small quantity made and have them for sale. Recently an MGB
(4 syncro) owner asked if I could make and sell a similar gauge which
would fit onto the LH type Overdrive.  I can do so but I'd like to know
if there is any interest from the MGB community in this tool - it would
duplicate the factory tool: "Pressure Gauge 18G 251 and adaptor 18G
251E". The gauge would be similar in appearance to the J type shown on
this web age:

http://www.geocities.com/jholekamp/index.html

Selling price of the LH gauge would be same as the A/D & J Type - $49.50
+ 4.50 S&H in US, additional 6.00 beyond the US.  Any interest - pls let
me know.

brgds,

Jay
'64 TR4