MGB 18V Water Pump Pulley

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB 18V Water Pump Pulley
From: "Rick Starkweather" <rstarkweather@scottmadden.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 08:44:42 -0400
Does anyone have a spare 18V water pump pulley they would like to part
with?  Moss part number 434-307 I think.  I am trying to get my new MGB
race motor reassembled, and I am missing the pulley.  From a brief
review of the Bentley manuals last week, it appears that there were 3
types of water pump fitted.  One of my motors has the early style pump
and pulley fitted.  The new motor I bought has one of the later 18V
style pumps (but I need to confirm).  Help??

Richard D. Starkweather
Scott, Madden & Associates, Inc.
919-781-4191 (office)
919-345-9871 (mobile)