Re: Sometimes it hurts . . .

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sometimes it hurts . . .
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:35:53 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, dear GOD.

Remember what I said about every enthusiast being free
to do whatever they want to their own cars?  Forget
all that.  I take it all back.  I don't generally like
to come down so hard on people, but I honestly believe
that is the most hideous abomination I have ever seen.

If someone offered me $10,000 to drive it across the
country and claim it as my own, I honestly think I'd
have to turn it down.  I'm not rich, but I can think
of at least half a dozen ways I could come up with the
$10,000 without savaging my dignity so completely.

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Tourer - Blaze

Huntersville, NC  USA