Re: What a weekend <Longish>

To: jhn3@uakron.edu
Subject: Re: What a weekend <Longish>
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:42:25 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/2003 8:14:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jhn3@uakron.edu writes:

> On Thursday we had a torrential downpour and Trisha and I happened to be out
> in my roadster at the time (a great many problems later....) I made up
> another distributor lead and in the interest of not making a long story any
> longer, I have made it 1.5 days without a problem.(!)

James,
Have you ever considered buying a Land-Rover? Thank God that you have some
mechanical smarts or your car would be wearing a FOR SALE sign on it's
windscreen right now. It just goes to prove that our LBC's are only as
dependable as our mechanicals skills permit them to be!
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)