Roughness

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Roughness
From: Kendel McCarley <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:26:11 -0700
Okay, after fixing my carb and fuel filter problem this morning, I drove
on in to work.  It's about 12 miles away.  The first half was great, but
then the car started running rougher and rougher.  I also started
blowing some oil smoke, which got worse as I went.  At the final stop
light, the car wouldn't idle by itself.

Same thing on the way home; first half was great and then things
worsened with smoke appearing.

Symptoms strike me as crankcase pressure building up.  I popped the hose
off the valve cover and was able to blow easily towards the absorbtion
canister.

Anyone seen this before and can lend me their expertise?

 - Kendel