Re: [MG-MGB] Fuel Pump Electrical Quandary - XKE Ser III -

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MG-MGB] Fuel Pump Electrical Quandary - XKE Ser III -
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:15:46 +0100
Forget the pump, it can only run if it is being supplied with 12v, and if it
is when the ignition is off then the problem is elsewhere.  Does it have an
ignition relay?  Is the pump connected to the ignition switch or the relay
output?  Ditto the ignition?  If the ignition is on the switch but the pump on
the relay I would look for a sticking relay.