Re: MGB tonneau bars/Thanks paul

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: MGB tonneau bars/Thanks paul
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
I forget to thank Paul H for his tip about reversing the bars in thier sockets
when putting the car to bed with the tonneau secured. It does indeed take care
of the sag that rain can collect in. It makes it a bit more snug thus testing
the fit of your tonneau but It really works good. I had never heard or read of
doing it that way before. We are heading to Connecticutt tomorrow for four days
and they are predicting showers for all of them (good English motoring).
Carl French

"Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Not really.