Re: signing off?

To: mmorris@nemr.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: signing off?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:29:17 EDT
In a message dated 5/29/03 11:05:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmorris@nemr.net writes:

> I'll be out of the country from June 1-June 12th. How do I keep from
> getting
> 1500 list messages?

- - - - - - - - - - -

Is that a trick question?!?  I have a Midget 1500, and I don't think you can
selectively NOT receive messages to the list about one model MG!

Sorry!  Couldn't resist.

Drop the MG list and sign up for the digest version.  You will only get one
message a day with all the messages in a long e-mail.  Go to <A
HREF="www.team.net">www.team.net</A> for
instructions.
Or, send an e-mail to:
<A HREF="mailto:%20majordomo@autox.team.net";>majordomo@autox.team.net</A>

with this in the message part:

unsubscribe mgs
subscribe mgs-digest

Please don't include my .sig line, found below!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)