Re: Desperate

To: rowman22001@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Desperate
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:30:25 -0400
Paul,
   My daughter's Honda had a similar experience immediately after the
quick-oil-change place changed the oil and topped the brake master
cylinder with automatic transmission fluid.  The ATF swelled the cups,
and the rubber hoses, and the caliper seals and the etc etc so that the
brakes would drag and lock up within a mile of cold startup.  The
oil-change place denied doing the deed, but the proof was in brake fluid
drained off from the wheel cylinders. ATF is red and separates from the
brake fluid.
Bob