satisfied customer

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: satisfied customer
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:43:06 -0400
I wanted to report on some good service I have received.

I was seeking some small bits to complete a swap from the single carb
to dual SU's on a 1978 MGB. I saw some MG parts for sale on eBay just
not the exact item I needed. I emailed the seller wondering if he
might have what I needed.

I received a quick reply and the seller told he had what I needed.
During the course of our 'conversation', he told me about the MGs he
has and his company - 'Reborn & Co.', located in Shelby, NC

He has a nice web site - worth browsing - http://www.rebornco.com/ I
especially like the double exposure of the hood (bonnet) of an MGB V8.

Anyway, we quickly agreed upon a price for the stuff I needed (very
reasonable, BTW) and I forwarded a payment via PayPal. Again, he
quickly replied via email and promised to ship it to me ASAP.

The items arrived in a few days - just what I needed.

Eric
1960 MGA
1978 MGB