Re: A/C compressor conversion

To: James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A/C compressor conversion
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 22:44:22 -0600
To get R12, you can:  Get certified on A/C, pay an arm and two legs buy
the reclamation hardware to recapture any from the atmosphere that you
loose.  Pay an arm for someone who is certified to do it. Get some from
a friend who is certified.  Rumor was you could go across the Mexican
border and buy a case cheap.  (Canada might work as well, but I don't
know.)

I would do a google search on the R134a.  The cans say it should work,
but still...

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net