RE: Sebring Valances

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sebring Valances
From: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:48:48 -0600
The front valance is easy.  You will need to drill the proper holes, and
cut the bumper mount holes. Start with the bumper mount holes.  Then the
center holes, bolt the valance to the car using a couple of the newly
drilled center holes only.  Then drill the rest of the holes
progressively outward (bolting as you go) until you drill the end holes.
The valance will look like crap in a few weeks anyway.  It is VERY low
to the ground, made of fiberglass and will break very easy.  You might
want to buy two.

The rear valance is an unknown for me.  I've seen cars with it, I've
talked to the owners.  Everyone said they bought the rear valance and
took it and the car to a body shop.  It will require fitting, mounting,
Bondo, sanding, etc.

Good luck, and let us know what happens.

Larry Hoy