Re: paint codes

To: Lew Palmer <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Subject: Re: paint codes
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:35:10 -0500
Thanks, Lew,

        That's a good idea. I don't think it's that critical. You've seen my
car. You know, when I had the seats out a few weeks ago, the floor was a
better color than the rest. Clausager makes the Tahiti color
look very nice. But then turn the page and Black Tulip looks great, and
on another Brooklands Green. Too many choices.

        It's interesting to note, in the Moss catalog, DITZ has two color codes
for Tahiti, one for 74-76 and one for 77.

        I've got to make it down lunch again soon. We have a bicycle ride at
lunch on Tuesdays lately. But my riding buddy is in France now.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155