Re: Space-saver spare for a '66 B

To: Phillip Erikson <perikson2@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Space-saver spare for a '66 B
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:49:21 -0500
I have a '77. I'm thinking the bolt spacing was ok. It might have been
the offset put it too deep? If I get a chance this weekend I'll try the
spare. That's assuming there is about 34 hours in a day this weekend.
And next, and during the week for that matter. :-)

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155