re: space saver tire

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: space saver tire
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:28:19 EDT
I got a space saver from a 1979 or 1980 Nissan 300ZX. Bolt pattern is
correct. You can also invert the original spare in the boot, which will allow
you to
store battery cables, etc inside the wheel. I also cut a piece of plywood to
fit the inside diameter of the wheel, which allowd me to use the original tie
down...and cram more inside the wheel!

rick ingram
1978 mgb
1969 mgc