Car event, British Car Day, Gaithersburg, MD Sunday 15th

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car event, British Car Day, Gaithersburg, MD Sunday 15th
From: Bellino <tickettoride99_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:16:57 -0700 (PDT)
Just a reminder, car show this weekend. The show is located at Smokey Glen
Farm. Directions:

>From the Capital Beltway (I-495) Take I-270 North towards Frederick. Take
exit 6-B, (Rt 28 W) for 5 1/2 miles. Turn right on Riffleford Rd. Proceed
1/2 mile to Smokey Glen Farm on right.

>From Frederick Md
Take I-270 to exit 15 (Rt 118 S)Go right on Rt 118 for 3 miles. Turn left
ontoRiffleford Rd. Proceed 2.3 miles to Smokey Glen Farm on left.

This is "The Original British Car Day". Prior location was in Bowie Md. Had
a good turnout of cars last year at this location. Number of vendors from
the East Coast also attend.  Hope to see you there, Pete Groh, Ellicott
City, Md (The KeyGuy) Best regards

PS, pass it on.

http://calendar.yahoo.com