Re: V1 #1315

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V1 #1315
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:16:59 EDT
In a message dated 6/15/03 11:47:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:36:22 -0500
> From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
> Subject: MG2003
>
> Hi all,
> I'm back after 12 days on Grand Turk (anyone been?) and wondering who on the
> list I'll be seeing in St. Louis next weekend. My wife and I will be in the
> BRG 67B (the 79 is still in the paint shop).
> Monte

Hi Monte!  Jean and I will be there... I'll have my red MGC with white
hardtop. Rick Verhey and I participating in the Endurance Rallye on Wednesday
at
noon ... anticipate return to the Sheraton before midnight if all goes well.
(Fingers crossed). I know that David Duetsch and Kim Tonry will also be there.
More listers should come....it WILL be a great time! Ken Costello has confirmed
that he will be there Friday and Saturday.

rick ingram
1969 MGC
1978 MGB
1974.5 MGB/GT V8