Midget for sale: San Jose

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget for sale: San Jose
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:28:14 -0700
In my search for a Miata to build into a race car I ran across an ad
for the following car:
1. front.jpg

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/romerogarcia@sbcglobal.net/vwp2?.tok=bcs5kuRB6uAWmcgc&.dir=/mg&.dnm=front.jpg&.src=ph
2. hood open.jpg

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/romerogarcia@sbcglobal.net/vwp2?.tok=bcs5kuRBx4yqzd9o&.dir=/mg&.dnm=hood+open.jpg&.src=ph

It belongs to a guy named Romero Garcia. It's a '73, wire wheels, both
hard and soft tops. It needs a new starter and the clutch bled, other
than that, it runs. The passenger door and door pillar have the
typical damage. He is asking $900, and I'm trying very hard not to
rationalize myself into buying it as temporary transportation that I
can fix up quickly and sell.

its located at 5360 avenida almendros san jose ca. 95123  its in south
san jose (near Snell and 85)

Romero's phone number is  408-229-8948

His email is:  romerogarcia@sbcglobal.net (I've cc'd him on this mail)

The car has newish tires. He bought it a year ago for about $1200 from
a guy who had spent a lot of money on it (new radiator, replaced the
heater duct, new electrical stuff etc.) and was moving, but Romero
doesn't have the time for yet another project.

My only interest in this car is trying to keep from falling into yet
another project because it's too good of a deal to pass up.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.