Re: Ignition circuit of '66 B

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition circuit of '66 B
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:15:36 -0700
You would just need to run it off an "always hot" power source, rather than
a switched one. This might be as simple as switching a wire at the fuse box.

However, your fuel pump shouldn't run more than a few seconds with the key
on, unless you have a leak, or one of the needle valves is stuck open. It
should stop as soon as it pressurizes the system.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149