Re: Looking for a nice MGA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a nice MGA
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:39:53 -0400
Don

The MGA Restoration Guide is ok but doesn't really go into detail - i found
it to be good for the chapter on recovering the seats - it's the only book
that I know of that covers this subject. Other than that it just a good
read.

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register