Re: Info on E-Bay seller

To: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Info on E-Bay seller
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 18:20:47 -0600
I am fairly sure he was (and probably still is) an active member of this
list. I am also fairly sure that I have bought parts from him on several
occasions although I cannot locate any old emails to that effect to be
absolutely positive.

Its quite possible that your emails are blocked for spamming reasons - you
are using a juno email address and juno is a source of a lot of unregulated
(free) email these days (I know my ISP blocks some domains for this
reason). Plus if this is an Ebay auction, and again I believe he does sell
through ebay a lot, he is also supposed to contact the buyer within the 3?
day limit just as the buyer is supposed to contact the seller.

I'm not sure how long you have been waiting, but as I recall, he sometimes
travels so you may want to give him a little time to initiate contact from
his end.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B