Weird Question - Buffing, Sanding SU Pistons?

To: <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Weird Question - Buffing, Sanding SU Pistons?
From: "S Twigg" <seanan@crosslink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:30:58 -0400
Everyone,
        I picked up a set of HS4s to convert my 75 B from the ZS that is
currently installed.  When I was disassembling the SUs, the pistons were
scratched by some grit or sand that was, unknown to me, in the chamber.
I'm not sure if the resulting burrs will effect their overall operation
but I figured it would be a good idea to somehow get rid of them.  Does
anyone have a suggestion as to how I could remove the burrs/scratches to
ensure that the piston rises and falls properly?

Thanks,
Sean Twigg
75B