Re: Rockwell Hardness Testing -- Cams and Lifters

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Rockwell Hardness Testing -- Cams and Lifters
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:54:27 -0400
Don Malling wrote:

> I couldn't help noticing that you have a Damask Red MG. I have a BMH MGB
> Body Shell and am trying to decide on color. I've just got back from a
> car show and saw some Damask Red MGB's and they did not look like the
> pictures I have seen on the web.
>
> https://home.attbi.com/~justbrits2/gary.html
> http://www.teglerizer.com/mgcolors/index.html
>
> I you have some photos of your Damask Red MG, I would be interested in
> seeing them.

Hi Don:

I do have a few snapshots of my Damask Red MGB-GT. I'll try to scan them
tomorrow and
send them to YOU as an attachment. If that doesn't work, I'll take a few
digital pix
and send those. Can't guarantee how accurately the color will reproduce though.

Jim (the dad)
microdoc@zoominternet.net
1960 MGA 1600 Very Red
1974 MGB-GT Damask (Very Burgundy) Red