Re: Monte on MG 2003

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monte on MG 2003
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:09:36 -0500
KGROWLER@aol.com wrote:

> The MG Club of St. Louis did a sensational job of organizing and hosting the
> convention. It was a great time and a perfect complement to the job they did
> 10 years ago on NAMGBR's second convention.

Really regret that I missed it! (What was left of) The Victor TF was
hauled off today to the fiberglas shop at Stephens Brothers Racing,
where Tom will be repairing the collision damage and doing paint prep.
I'm going to do it in my best approximation of Bugatti racing blue.

Anybody know where the next NAMGBR annual event is going to be?

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm
The Wednesday Night Science Project: http://www.wednitesciproj.us