Re: vinyl care-Black Again

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: vinyl care-Black Again
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:32:22 -0500
Paul,
I do somewhat remember the painting procedure, but my bumpers are in good
shape and pretty black already so I don't think that repainting would be
worth the small gain. But I did think I could try this Black Again if it
won't discolor or affect what I already have. Personally, I don't care for
the bumpers to be painted the same color as the car (but I do like the
effect that the front "spoiler" adds to the rubber bumpered cars).
The 79 will (hopefully) be restored to it's original Carmine color. I just
filled out the registration form for the Abingdon Summer Party (Aug. 15-17)
sponsored by the Chicagoland MG club and registered both the 67 AND 79. What
do you think, wishfull thinking after almost 5 months in the shop so far?
Monte