Re: DIY brake/clutch pressuer bleeder -- from shop-talk

To: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Subject: Re: DIY brake/clutch pressuer bleeder -- from shop-talk
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 04:49:34 -0400
I didn't include all the conversation from shop-talk. One suggestion was
to use a tire valve stem to make the connections in the center of the MC
cap (cover the air vent) and the garden sprayer. Then remove the valve
stems.

Just a thought -- you may still be correct. I bought a Mity-Vac but
these guys say the fittings leak, and pressure works better than
suction. Based on your comments, I'll be sure to try my Mity-Vac before
I build this.

More thoughts/experiences?

Don