RE: Heater box question?Why I buy from Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Heater box question?Why I buy from Moss
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:51:11 -0500
> You are never going to get this kind of exchange from VB.
> They could care less. Kelvin is not the only Moss employee
> active on various BBSs. Is it because they are so focused on
> customer satisfaction that they seed the lists with
> employees?? No, it is because they are alomst all Brit car
> nuts too with a great job!!  Just my $.02 worth, off my soap box now.

Kelvin, being the lighting rod...er, representative from Moss at MG
2003, got all sorts of questions and complaints.  Being a LBC nut, he is
able to truly understand the problems that people are encountering, and
take that information back to hopefully effect real changes.  At most
companies, customer service folks don't know the products in detail, and
would record some vague complaint, and thank you for bringing it to
their attention, with nothing likely to come of it.

The funny part is, Kelvin is in marketing, not customer service.  But he
a) cares about the cars, and b) understands that to continue to sell
products, they need to be as good as possible, so he takes the long view
of his marketing duties.