4th

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 4th
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 16:32:18 EDT
I always say, to have fun on the fourth, buy a fifth on the third.

Happy Independence Day to all my American friends, and sorry about the war
old chums, to all the Brits on the lists!  No hard feelings, really!

Have a safe holiday if you are LBCing.  They predict 37.5 million cars on the
roads this weekend.  I'll be driving the Midget (Not Jodie...well, Jodie too,
but I meant the car.  She's not that short.) "Down the Shore" for the
weekend, so I'll be back on the lists on Monday.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)