RE: HS4 Carb problem - problem solved !

To: trautman@nwlink.com, h.duinhoven@planet.nl, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: HS4 Carb problem - problem solved !
From: "John Graham" <theklube@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:17:06 -0400
Thanks to all who replied.  David Council suggested finding a small o-ring
as a replacement for the conical shaped 'official part'.  I did find two at
our local old timey hardware store and they worked just fine.  There's no
pressure on that juction, so I suspect that the temp fix will last until I
can get a proper rebuild kit for the HS4.

John Graham