Re: in-line fuse

To: "MG-BBS" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: in-line fuse
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 01:33:49 -0400
I posed the fuse question to John Twist a couple years ago. Here's his
reply:

Mike!

I've just rediscovered your email in a "lost" file in my Outlook Express.
The fuses have a 17 amp "continuous" rating and a 35 amp "temporary" rating.
I think simple 20 amp fuses from NAPA would be just fine!

John

FAST FORWARD!
John H Twist
University Motors Ltd