Re: 12 volt B battery size?

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: 12 volt B battery size?
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:44:26 -0400
David and others,
I have had that group 26 in my 64 B  and 67BGT Special and while it is
tight, it works well inside that plastic case. Also, while on this
subject, let me suggest again everyone put a cutoff switch like the ones
in Hemmings for about $15-20. It acts as an anti theft and if you get
some Lucas smoke, you shut things down with a flick of the wrist rather
than struggle to get the metal battery cover off. Put it right behind
the passenger's seat.
Cheers,
Dave Houser