Re: painting wire wheels #2

To: barrier@bconnex.net
Subject: Re: painting wire wheels #2
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 17:48:26 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/2003 2:20:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
barrier@bconnex.net writes:

> You are right, of course, I am both handsome and well-versed.  The only
> bits you missed out were wealthy, kind and considerate with perhaps a breath
>of
> athletic and adventurish   (Do you think I may have gone a bit too far?)
Barrie Robinson

> Barrie,
Nah, those are just SOME of the more obvious qualities that you possess.
Also you have both a modesty and that certain sense humility that only certain
rare, mystical types and Renault LeCar owners seem to be engendered with. Wot?
-=Safety-Fast!=-
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)