Here's A New One!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here's A New One!
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:00:18 -0400
Thought I had just about seen it all when it comes to LBCs. Today I took
my MGB LE out for its first run in a long time. As I pulled out of the
driveway to note the time (yes the clock still works albeit oddly now!)
I witnessed the second hand spinning out of control! When I stop the car
and turn the motor off the clock resumes its normal pace except that now
the time had advanced by an hour! Everything else on the car is
functioning normally and I drove it all afternoon with no problems
except for that damn annoying clock. Anyone else ever experience this?
If so, how did you cure it? When parked with the motor turned off the
clock returns to its normal operation. Sorry to occupy so much space
with such a trivial matter but it has me dumbfounded.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski