Re: A snake?

To: Bert Palte <palte@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: A snake?
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 22:00:30 +0200
Thanks Bert,

As we're both Dutch - Octagon Spares last week did a small service including
new oil, filter and greasing and also took care of the APK (annual safety
check for non-Dutchies).
No change @ all.
As Octagon Spares is a respected company I assume they ought to use the
right filters....

I'll come back to this after checking the filter type tomorrow.
I think it's a Unipart - a derivate from BL I think.

How's the bride?

Cheers,

Hans