Re: MG Junkyard

To: raspberrybanana@juno.com
Subject: Re: MG Junkyard
From: Bill <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:26:12 -0700
Basically, there aren't any junkyards any more with much in the way of
British cars, except in Britain and other parts of the empire.  Buyers
went through this country in hordes over the last 20 years, and bought
most everything in regular junkyards.  Are you talking 1500 Midgets, or
TF's and MGA's?  Midgets you can still find, but ebay is the only
reliable source I know for most other stuff.  Take care,
Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ