Re: canada trip-helpers?

To: Bob Shaw <shaws@mlcltd.com>, Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>,
Subject: Re: canada trip-helpers?
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:38:19 -0500
At 06:43 AM 8/1/03 -0500, Bob Shaw wrote:
>.... Canada has some WONDERFUL MG driving roads. If I could get away, you
>might have a Bulldog of an A as well as an A with an attitude to give escort.

As a follow-up, Monte and his son have opted to go it alone as a matter of
preference, so the MGA escort isn't happening (this time).  Monte did
however suggest that some MGs might plan to take Canada by storm next
summer.  My only problem with that is that I can't plan for a year in
advance without ending up with at least a 20,000 mile trip.  Maybe check
back again about the 1st of May 2004 to see if anyone is still
interrested.  A St Johns NF to Victoria BC circuit sounds like fun (by way
of the tree line maybe).  Just a thought.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com